Getting Started with SketchUp - Part 3
- Interior Design - Sketchup 8
- Getting started with SketchUp - Part 1
- Getting started with SketchUp - Part 2
- Getting started with SketchUp - Part 3
- 8 Tips for Scaling in Sketchup
- Navigating a drawing
- Drawing a table
- Mortise and tenon joinery
- Adding rounds and chamfers
- Architect Tools - Grid Divide
- Sketchup for Garden and Interior design
Learn the fundamentals of SketchUp by following along with this video series. Each video is a mini-project that will introduce new tools and essential techniques to the SketchUp work flow.
This is Part 3, which focuses on an interior space. You will use the tape measure tool to create reference edges, learn more about the offset and push/ pull tools, copy objects and finally paint surfaces and bring in additional models from the 3D Warehouse.