An exclusive workshop on TinkerCAD, a free online 3d modeling software
- Project Manager v.2 for 3ds max users
- emPolygonizer4 for Maya
- Quad Cap Pro for 3ds Max
- RailClone Pro v2.2.0 Beta
- Krakatoa MY 2.3
- Replication version 1.0
- Nuke 8 for 3D professionals
The Field Library, situated at 4 Nelson Avenue, Peekskill, NY 10566, is conducting an exclusive workshop on the various aspects of TinkerCAD. TinkerCAD is a free online 3d modeling program.
By participating this workshop, the users will learn the fundamentals of 3d printing as well the functionalities & features of TinkerCAD. After completion of this workshop, the participants will be able to apply the software for designing their own creation for 3d printing.
The field library is giving an exclusive opportunity to the participants to create their own free account and explore with this fun and productive software in a compassionate and cooperative surroundings.
It is suggested that the participants of this class are well versed with using a computer and 3D Printing.
For getting more updates or book your seat, contact the library at 914-737-0010 or email@example.com.
Image Courtesy: tinkercad.com
- Tiger Fighter
- 3d models with itSeez3D
- Plugins for 3ds max 2014
- Various 3d plant models
- Vray HDRI light
- Carbon Scatter 2015
- Correct math inside 3ds max & v-ray
- Lumion 5.0
- VFB+ v2.45 for 3ds Max
- UVW mapping tools inside 3ds max
- Cloth material with v-ray for 3ds max
- Shadow Catcher Plug-in in Cinema 4D
- Rigging and 3D Modeling Demo Reel
- Cinema 4D - Fluid Morph Effect
- 3ds Max 2015 State Sets Features
- Rendering of interior in V-Ray and 3d Max
- Object Scanning 3d models with itseez3D