Chaos group unveils V-Ray 3.0 for Maya/Beta 2
- Project Manager v.2 for 3ds max users
- V-ray 3.0 for 3ds max users
- Thea Render 1.3
- V-ray 2.0 for Rhino
- Autodesk SketchBook Pro
- Trimble for Building Construction Contractors
- emPolygonizer4 for Maya
Chaos group has added a new wing to its v-ray series by launching V-Ray 3.0 for Maya Beta. V-Ray 3.0 for Maya/Beta 2 will greatly improve the workflow, creativity and productivity of 3d artists as well as modern CG pipelines.
The film, commercial and episodic television users can enjoy the most comprehensive physically-based lighting, shading, and rendering.
This latest application for Maya users contains the following exclusive features:-
- Compatibility with Maya 2015 (Windows and Linux).
- Ability for direct rendering of XGen splines and archives in Maya 2015.
- Assistance to Open Shading Language - VRayOSLMtl and VRayOSLTex.
- VRayMesh: Addition of VRayPointParticleMtl material for shading point particles from .vrmesh/Alembic files.
- Ability for rendering Bifrost meshes and materials.
- Deep output from the VRayEnvironmentFog and Maya fluids.
- Intel Embree is well suited with proxies and instances.
- Easy to use render settings user interface (Alpha).
- Equal to 5x faster ray tracing and rendering performance.
The commercial users of V-Ray for Maya can access V-Ray 3.0 for Maya Beta program..
For getting modified features and various bug fixes, click here.
The users can get direct access to the development team and the beta community through a V-Ray 3.0 for Maya Forum.
Register yourself for the Beta program.
View the upgrade policy
- Tiger Fighter
- 3d models with itSeez3D
- Plugins for 3ds max 2014
- Various 3d plant models
- Vray HDRI light
- Carbon Scatter 2015
- Correct math inside 3ds max & v-ray
- Lumion 5.0
- VFB+ v2.45 for 3ds Max
- UVW mapping tools inside 3ds max
- Cloth material with v-ray for 3ds max
- Shadow Catcher Plug-in in Cinema 4D
- Rigging and 3D Modeling Demo Reel
- Cinema 4D - Fluid Morph Effect
- 3ds Max 2015 State Sets Features
- Rendering of interior in V-Ray and 3d Max
- Object Scanning 3d models with itseez3D