Integration between Microsoft HoloLens & Autodesk Maya
- Project Manager v.2 for 3ds max users
- emPolygonizer4 for Maya
- Quad Cap Pro for 3ds Max
- RailClone Pro v2.2.0 Beta
- Krakatoa MY 2.3
- Replication version 1.0
- Nuke 8 for 3D professionals
The most exciting news in this era for design professionals is that Microsoft declared in the 2015 Worldwide Partner Conference about the consolidation of HoloLens with Autodesk Maya, an exclusive 3d animation software.
By integrating HoloLens with Maya’s 3d modeling capability, it becomes possible for design professionals to radically modify the process for generating, transmitting & visualizing 3d design.
The design professionals will get the ability to deal with a project in Maya on their desktop computer through a customary mouse and keyboard and at the same time produce a pragmatic 3D rendering of the model, as illustrated by Microsoft. This feature will facilitate your co-workers to get a clear idea on your working process. The changes will also be reflected on the 3D model while you perform your work.
You can also demonstrate your 3D models onto a real-world object to view it in real time.
- Tiger Fighter
- 3d models with itSeez3D
- Plugins for 3ds max 2014
- Various 3d plant models
- Vray HDRI light
- Carbon Scatter 2015
- Correct math inside 3ds max & v-ray
- Lumion 5.0
- VFB+ v2.45 for 3ds Max
- UVW mapping tools inside 3ds max
- Cloth material with v-ray for 3ds max
- Shadow Catcher Plug-in in Cinema 4D
- Rigging and 3D Modeling Demo Reel
- Cinema 4D - Fluid Morph Effect
- 3ds Max 2015 State Sets Features
- Rendering of interior in V-Ray and 3d Max
- Object Scanning 3d models with itseez3D