Microsoft released HoloLens, world’s most advanced holographic computing platform to interact with any 3d objects
- Project Manager v.2 for 3ds max users
- emPolygonizer4 for Maya
- Quad Cap Pro for 3ds Max
- RailClone Pro v2.2.0 Beta
- Krakatoa MY 2.3
- Replication version 1.0
- Nuke 8 for 3D professionals
Microsoft's introduced latest HoloLens Technology, the first ever most advanced holographic computing platform powered by Windows 10, to interact with various 3d objects in real world. This new augmented reality gadget will superimpose images and objects to present diversified holographic renderings in real world.
The users can have aerial floating 3d objects, virtual screens on the wall as well as various virtual characters in front of you.
This kinect supported control device can track people's movements via space and supplies the data into an interface.
The device contains a wide array of sensors to observe your movements in a room and applies this information in conjunction with layers of colored glass to produce images one can interact with or explore from diverse angles.
The goggles also consist of a camera that goes through the room to locate the tables, chairs and other objects in a room. It then makes use of that information to project 3D images on top of as well as within them -- arrange virtual dynamite on your desk. This new device will provide huge scopes for gaming.
Image Courtesy: slashgear.com
- Tiger Fighter
- 3d models with itSeez3D
- Plugins for 3ds max 2014
- Various 3d plant models
- Vray HDRI light
- Carbon Scatter 2015
- Correct math inside 3ds max & v-ray
- Lumion 5.0
- VFB+ v2.45 for 3ds Max
- UVW mapping tools inside 3ds max
- Cloth material with v-ray for 3ds max
- Shadow Catcher Plug-in in Cinema 4D
- Rigging and 3D Modeling Demo Reel
- Cinema 4D - Fluid Morph Effect
- 3ds Max 2015 State Sets Features
- Rendering of interior in V-Ray and 3d Max
- Object Scanning 3d models with itseez3D