Run benchmark tests of systems running Autodesk 3ds Max with SPECapc
- Project Manager v.2 for 3ds max users
- V-ray 3.0 for 3ds max users
- Thea Render 1.3
- V-ray 2.0 for Rhino
- Autodesk SketchBook Pro
- Trimble for Building Construction Contractors
- emPolygonizer4 for Maya
Standard Performance Evaluation Corporation unveiled SPECapc for 3ds Max 2015. The application is useful for applying benchmark tests of systems running Autodesk 3ds Max.
The software consists of 48 tests for all-inclusive measurement of modeling, interactional graphics, visual effects, CPU and GPU (graphics processing unit) performance.
There are various new aspects which range from improvements for new DirectX 11 shaders and vector maps, the Nitrous viewport and updated dynamics and visual effects. The benchmark also develops run-to-run uniformity and results reporting.
One can get standard results with SPECapc as it gets the total number of seconds to carry out each test and regularize it.
The benchmark is compatible with 4K and HD resolutions and diverse anti-alaising levels like 0xAA, 2x, 4x and 8xAA.
One can use SPECapc for non-commercial application at free of cost. SPEC/GWPG members can also access it for free. It will cost $2,500 for commercial purpose.
For more information, visit www.spec.org
Download SPECapc for 3ds Max 2015 www.spec.org
- Tiger Fighter
- 3d models with itSeez3D
- Plugins for 3ds max 2014
- Various 3d plant models
- Vray HDRI light
- Carbon Scatter 2015
- Correct math inside 3ds max & v-ray
- Lumion 5.0
- VFB+ v2.45 for 3ds Max
- UVW mapping tools inside 3ds max
- Cloth material with v-ray for 3ds max
- Shadow Catcher Plug-in in Cinema 4D
- Rigging and 3D Modeling Demo Reel
- Cinema 4D - Fluid Morph Effect
- 3ds Max 2015 State Sets Features
- Rendering of interior in V-Ray and 3d Max
- Object Scanning 3d models with itseez3D