Learn the fundamentals of UVW unwrapping in 3ds Max
- Project Manager v.2 for 3ds max users
- emPolygonizer4 for Maya
- Quad Cap Pro for 3ds Max
- RailClone Pro v2.2.0 Beta
- Krakatoa MY 2.3
- Replication version 1.0
- Nuke 8 for 3D professionals
Denis Keman presents the fundamentals of UVW unwrapping in 3ds Max. This process is demonstrated in 3 individual youtube video.
In first part, the demonstration is given for unwrapping a box, rectangle and a cylinder which will improve your knowledge on the Unfold and Flatten Mapping. Besides, you can learn how to deal with the UVW Unwrap modifier.
In second part, you will familiar with unwrapping a Cone and a Torus (alias Doughnut). By applying these two models, you can sharpen your knowledge with Stitching and Breaking of UV islands as well as Pelt Mapping.
In third part, you can learn the unwrapping of a Sphere, Geo Sphere and a modified Teapot. This will help you in improving your knowledge regarding the Quick Peel option and the Point to Point seams cutting. With the modified teapot you can try and apply everything you learn in these videos and get the teapot unwrapped.
- Tiger Fighter
- 3d models with itSeez3D
- Plugins for 3ds max 2014
- Various 3d plant models
- Vray HDRI light
- Carbon Scatter 2015
- Correct math inside 3ds max & v-ray
- Lumion 5.0
- VFB+ v2.45 for 3ds Max
- UVW mapping tools inside 3ds max
- Cloth material with v-ray for 3ds max
- Shadow Catcher Plug-in in Cinema 4D
- Rigging and 3D Modeling Demo Reel
- Cinema 4D - Fluid Morph Effect
- 3ds Max 2015 State Sets Features
- Rendering of interior in V-Ray and 3d Max
- Object Scanning 3d models with itseez3D