V-ray Next for 3ds Max is just launched to perform superior rendering
- Project Manager v.2 for 3ds max users
- emPolygonizer4 for Maya
- Quad Cap Pro for 3ds Max
- RailClone Pro v2.2.0 Beta
- Krakatoa MY 2.3
- Replication version 1.0
- Nuke 8 for 3D professionals
Chaos Group just launched V-Ray Next for 3ds Max, adapting the world’s most popular renderer with the power of smart tech.
Automatic scene analysis feature in this newest version allows the artists and designers to generate rapid, refinery renders with little to no input, eliminating unwanted set-up time from the creative equation.
V-Ray Next is based on previous smart features with two new breakthroughs.
The new Adaptive Dome Light (ADL) automatically generates cleaner, more precise image-based environment lighting that’s up to 7x faster. The ADL also eliminates the requirement for arranging skylight portals at windows and openings. It will help in performing smooth architectural interiors.
Scene intelligence is also included with the V-Ray Physical Camera, via point-and-shoot-style timesavers like Automatic Exposure, Automatic White Balance and a user-friendly UI. Now, an accurate render can be done easily similar to take a snapshot. Rapid GPU Rendering
V-Ray Next first time comes with new V-Ray GPU rendering architecture, which significantly accelerate the speed of production rendering. By revamping it’s kernel structure, V-Ray GPU provides a dual blend of high-performance speed and accurateness across interactive and production renders. It also includes new enhancements in GPU hardware to facilitate the developers to integrate new features keeping the performance as it is. V-Ray GPU can now run 47 percent faster on the new Quadro GV100.
Production artists can also experience GPU-accelerated support for:
• Environment fog
• Volumetric effects
• VRscans materials
A Stylist’s Dream: The new Physical Hair Material creates more pragmatic hair with perfect highlights. Chaos Group has abridged look development down to a few sliders, allowing the artists to take full control over glossiness, softness, randomness and more. Simplified melanin controls can instantly dial in any color from blonde to redhead. Hair dye sliders are also included, so characters can rock a green mohawk, when the brief allows.
Other crucial features in V-Ray Next:
• NVIDIA Al Denoiser – Rapid, real-time denoising on the basis of NVIDIA OptiX AI-accelerated technology
• Denoise Render Elements – Now, the artists will be able to denoise any render element that is applied on a still or animation project, providing more control for compositors.
• Lighting Analysis – Perfectly analyze and work out the light levels in a scene by applying the heat maps and data overlays.
• Layered Alembic Workflows – Compatible with Alembic 1.7 with layering, for quicker, more professional handling and updating of Alembic data
• V-Ray Switch Material – Easily interchange among the multiple materials applied to an object for faster look dev and variation decisions.
• V-Ray Plugin and Texture – Load any texture or material from any version of V-Ray into 3ds Max, along with procedural textures and PBR materials for Unity and Unreal.
To get more details, go through the following page www.chaosgroup.com
- Tiger Fighter
- 3d models with itSeez3D
- Plugins for 3ds max 2014
- Various 3d plant models
- Vray HDRI light
- Carbon Scatter 2015
- Correct math inside 3ds max & v-ray
- Lumion 5.0
- VFB+ v2.45 for 3ds Max
- UVW mapping tools inside 3ds max
- Cloth material with v-ray for 3ds max
- Shadow Catcher Plug-in in Cinema 4D
- Rigging and 3D Modeling Demo Reel
- Cinema 4D - Fluid Morph Effect
- 3ds Max 2015 State Sets Features
- Rendering of interior in V-Ray and 3d Max
- Object Scanning 3d models with itseez3D